Daniella Is Growing Up!

We can’t believe it…Daniella is about to turn 10! Where did the time go??  In her latest video, she talks about how she feels to be heading for double-digits!!

7 Responses to “Daniella Is Growing Up!”

1. debbi says:

so precious HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daniella!! Double digits is the beginning of all great things :)
    xxoo
    Debbi

2. Kelly McCullough says:

Have a wonderful double digit 10th birthday! ENJOY 10! and enjoy being a “preteen” I remember when I was 10 my favorite thing about being 10 was my big wheels..ask you mommy and daddy what a big wheels is…now I will be 43 on April 2nd, so one day you may remember this post and think wow I remember that lady telling me to enjoy 10…ENJOY BEING A YOUNG GIRL! take every experience and life lesson and learn and grown and make every day COUNT! :) happy happy birthday to you Daniella!

3. Susan Williams says:

I remember how much I looked forward to being 10. I used to see 10-yr.-olds on tv being interviewed for one reason or other, and thinking, “Wow! When you’re 10, you’re REALLY SOMEBODY!” Have a super birthday, and a terrific year. You are and will always be a special person, at 10, 11, 12, etc……

4. Cheryl says:

Happy Pre Birthday Daniella! I agree with you that every age has it’s benefits. I’m glad to see that you are enjoying the best of every one of your almost 10 years.

5. Aunt Sal says:

Daniella, I remember the day you were born!!! Also,the fun times we had babysitting you and the walks to the park where we would run and hide on each other and hide on Unco in the piles of fallen leaves……How time flies….have a wonderful time celebrating your BIG 10!!!!

6. Lynn says:

Daniella, you have enough personality for TWO ten-year-olds. It’s really wonderful to hear you talking about wanting to go back and go ahead and knowing that you’re happy right where you are in life. Happy birthday!

7. Temi says:

Daniella,
    I hope your 3rd birthday party – skating – was great. I am so glad that you like life. Every year has good stuff in it. One of the best parts for me has been watching you grow, from the time you were an infant and we all lived together and I got to give you your bottle each night. Now we can dance and swim and talk and cook together. Every year gets better and better but always, this year, right now, this day is the very best. …….to the moon and back

Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply